Hello, OKEx Product Managers at your service.
In order to provide a more user friendly trading experience and to properly illustrate OKex’s new features, we will launch a new issue of ‘PM Day’ every Friday to sum up the improvements we have added during the week. Please feel free to comment.
Here we go!
1. OKEx changed its landing page and added a Token Price tracker and a tab for Market Overview.
2. The black header has been optimized to be more informative, along with details of our new trading pairs, seasonal contracts and Facebook & Twitter links.
3. We have added transfer functionality between master account and sub accounts. We have also supporting 3 new tokens: BCC/ ETC/ ETH;
4. We have added an ability for you to download both your spot trading history and futures contracts trading history;
5. You can now scroll down to choose your spot trading pairs in the Spot Trade page. We have also optimized the left menu column so that it is more convenient for you to choose and trade.
6. We made the Balance bar more visible so that you have a better control of your account;
Click below to see OKEx’s new API updates;
Okay, I guess that’s enough for one day. We will see you next Friday!