Leverage is a common financial term (also called margin trading). “Leverage” can not only enlarge the tradable transaction amount, but can also enlarge the earnings and (of course) risks for investors. The leverage for BTC futures trading is 10/20x (times), and the leverage for LTC futures trading is 10/20x (times). For example, if a user invests 5BTC into futures trading, the maximum leverage he can use is equal to 50/100BTC.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Contract Billing
- The Exchange Rate change rule
- What is BTC/USD(LTC/USD) Index?
- Rules for Futures Delivery
- How is Settlement Price chosen?
- What is Manual Margin Adding?
- What is Automatic Addition of Margin (Auto Add Margin)?
- OKEX forced Liquidation Risk Management System
- What does ‘Position’ mean? How is the realized and unrealized profit and loss calculated?
- Terms of contract billing