Fixed-margin mode: When auto margin is activated, if a position’s margin ratio becomes equal to or less than 0%, funds will be automatically taken from the futures account equity and added to the position’s fixed margin. With BTC contract and 10x leverage selected, the auto margin funds will be added until the position’s margin ratio reaches 90%. With BTC contract and 20x leverage, or LTC contract and 10x leverage selected, the auto margin funds will be added until the position’s margin ratio reaches 80%. With LTC contract and 20x leverage selected, the auto margin funds will be added until the position’s margin ratio reaches 60%. For BTC contract, if the amount of funds available in the futures account equity is not enough to bring the position’s margin ratio to 90% (or 80% for 20x leverage and LTC contract with 10x leverage, or 60% for LTC contract with 20x leverage), then all available funds in the futures account equity will be transferred to the position’s fixed margin. If after the addition of the auto margin funds the position again enters margin call conditions, then the above process will be repeated. If the addition of auto margin funds will still not prevent an immediate margin call then the auto margin process will not be executed.
Articles in this section
- Terms of Contract Billing
- The Exchange Rate change rule
- What is BTC/USD(LTC/USD) Index?
- Rules for Futures Delivery
- How is Settlement Price chosen?
- What is Manual Margin Adding?
- What is Automatic Addition of Margin (Auto Add Margin)?
- OKEX forced Liquidation Risk Management System
- What does ‘Position’ mean? How is the realized and unrealized profit and loss calculated?
- Terms of contract billing