1. OKEx has launched C2C Trading Platform
C2C stands for Customer to Customer exchange platform and its mechanism is similar to the P2P model. It allows users to buy and sell bitcoin or cryptocurrency by domestic fiat currencies. You are able to trade BTC by clicking “C2C Transaction” and “C2C Trade Zone”.
2. New OKEx logo
OKEx logo has changed. You are able to see the new logo on our cover page. It consists of four circles which represent connectivity, diversity, fortune and bright life.
3. OKEx added LTC/USDT, ETC/USDT and BCC/USDT pairs for spot trading
OKEx is the first exchange platform to launch BCC/USDT pair. You are able to check the new trading pairs: LTC/USDT, ETC/USDT and BCC/USDT by clicking “Token trading” and “USDT trading”.
4. OKEx adjusted service fee for token trading and futures contract
1) The service fee for token trading was adjusted to the Maker & Taker Model: Maker-0.1% and Taker-0.1%. OKEx will provide +0.1% transaction fee for users who finish token trading successfully. The new model was effective at 12:00 on Oct 30, 2017.
2) OKEx will replace previous charging model of contract and will charge for opening long and short at the same time. Open long-0.015%, open short-0.015% and settlement-0.015%, total fee is 0.03%.