The buyer will pay within 15 minutes in C2C transactions, and the seller confirms the collection of payment within 12 hours. If the buyer indicated that he/she paid but you did not received the payment, you can click “Complaint” to freeze the tokens. The customer service will help and to prevent the automatic release of the tokens.
Articles in this section
- Trade Securely in C2C Trading
- How to Buy & Sell Digital Assets in C2C Trading
- What is Index Trading?
- C2C vs Index Trading
- What should I do if I have not received my tokens when the payment is completed?
- What should I do if it shows that the buyer has paid but I didn’t receive the payment when selling the tokens?
- WeChat Pay and Alipay Settings
- Fiat Index Trading Merchant Guide