Dear valued customers,
Recently, some users have reported receiving fraudulent SMS during fiat trades. Without verifying the source, they were deceived and lost funds to scammers. Therefore, please be reminded that:
- When selling digital assets on an C2C trade, after receiving the text message from the bank, you must also login to your online banking account to confirm the arrival and amount of the funds. If you haven’t confirmed the arrival of funds, please do not make any transfer, so as to avoid any loss;
- If you have already made the transfer to a scammer, please click “Feedback” at the top of the page to submit a ticket. Then select “Trading Problem > C2C Trading Inquiries”. Please briefly describe the problem, we will do our best to help you recover the loss as soon as possible;
- Trading tutorials are available on OKEx Desktop Client (Get Tokens: C2C Trading) and our WeChat Public Account.
We make every effort to ensure the safety of our user’s funds and transactions. Happy Trading!
What should I do if I have not received any tokens after payment?
- After a transaction is completed or the other party confirms the payment, a “Contact” button will appear immediately. Click to view the contact information and you can contact the seller to confirm the receipt of payment.
- After the payment is completed, if the seller has not confirmed it for more than 12 hours, the system will automatically release the token to the buyer.
- If the seller is unreachable, and has not received customer complaint, the order will be suspended and the button “Upload Proof of Payment” will show up on the page. This situation only happens when the seller has not received the payment for a certain time. To prevent auto token transfer if order is overdue or after customer complaint, the buyer is required to upload a proof of payment in order to complete the transaction.
What should I do if I have not received the payment as a seller?
After matching an order, the buyer is supposed to pay within 15 minutes. While the seller has 12 hours to confirm the receipt of payment. If the buyer claimed to have paid for the transaction but you have not received the payment, please select "Dispute" to suspend the transaction. Our customer service will help to investigate and also stop the auto transfer of tokens if order is overdue.
How do I trade securely in a C2C transaction?
In order to ensure a secure C2C transaction, after receiving the bank's SMS, you must also login to your online banking to confirm that the payment has been received, and then confirm the receipt of payment on your OKEx account to avoid unnecessary losses.
In addition, we would suggest you to trade with those with high completion rates.