Dear valued customers,
OKEx Loyalty Points Transfer will be launched at 20:00 Mar 28, 2018 (Hong Kong Time). For the moment, this new feature will only be available on our website, while our app and API are not supported. Also, Loyalty Points can only be transferred between OKEx account owners.
A. How to buy / sell Loyalty Points?
1. Private negotiation between buyer and seller
2. Offline payment from buyer to seller
3. Seller transfers Loyalty Points to buyer on OKEx
Reminder: Loyalty Points Transfer is built for the convenience of users to settle trading fees. However, to avoid unnecessary risk, OKEx does not encourage any sort of trading of loyalty points, publicly or privately between individuals. Since we are not able to pursue liability or help to resolve dispute for any loss.
B. How to transfer Loyalty Points?
1. Go to "Account - Loyalty Points" and select "Transfer Points"
2. Add the OKEx address you would like to transfer to (Points transfer can only be done between OKEx users)
3. Enter the transfer amount and double check the record (No transfer limit)