Dear valued customer,
A new feature of Fiat Trading - Designated Merchant will go live at 18:00 Apr 18, 2018 (Hong Kong time, UTC+8).
- A designated merchant is a trusted merchant officially appointed by us. It is designed to help customers to find merchants who offer a superior trading experience. Designated merchant will have a verified icon that can be easily recognized by other traders. A security deposit is required for application, as a proof of intent.
- To become a designated merchant, you will have to meet the below requirements:
1) Have registered your account for over 30 days
2) Completed KYC level 3
3) Have a completion rate over 90%
4) Prepared 5,000 OKB in the Fiat Account as a security deposit
5) Passed our trading credibility evaluation
- Privileges of designated merchant:
1) High liquidity: C2C traders will be directed to designated merchants for trading
2) Dedicated customer support: We will provide one to one customer support for our designated merchant
3) Exclusive verified icon: Designated merchant will have a verified icon that can be easily recognized by other traders
4) Diversified products: Designated merchant can post orders freely to satisfy different needs and encourage trades between users.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and we assure you of our best services at all times.