Dear valued customers,
We are going to adjust the order cancellation limit from 5 orders to 3 orders in Fiat Trading area at 19:30 May 10, 2018 (Hong Kong time). If a user cancels 3 orders within 24 hours, he/she will be suspended from fiat trading for 24 hours.
Also, to maintain an orderly market in Fiat Trading, the following will be deemed as malicious behavior:
- Delayed transfer of tokens after receiving the payment
- Clicking "Paid" without providing payment proof
- Falsify payment proof
- Suggesting invalid payment method
- Uncooperative in resolving disputes such as payment amount discrepancy
- Use of invalid name for payment even after warning
- Other harmful trading activities
Any user who was confirmed to have performed any of the above will be punished by the platform, including but not limited to a suspension of the account.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and we assure you of our best services at all times.
May 10, 2018