I. Listing Review Process
All applications for the token listing vote will go through a preliminary review process by our listing review committee. This preliminary review weights 50% of the whole process. We will examine the applications based on the following listing criteria. If policy risks are found in your projects or your project is suspected to be shell entity, your project will not be eligible for OKEx Token Listing Vote.
Listing criteria (including but not limited to):
- Qualifications & policy (project objective, legal opinion, company background)
- Business model & market size (degree of association to blockchain, level of adoption and growth rate, existing users and conversion rate)
- Ecosystem & distribution (nature of the project, distribution plan, lock-up agreement, applications, market capitalization and liquidity)
- Core team members & investors (investment and financing background, background of team members, technical background of the executives, responsibilities of team members)
- Community & marketing promotions (media coverage, referring supporters to our social channels like Twitter, campaigns and events, user participation and feedback)
- Transparency (project roadmap, development status, the frequency of technical codes update, the frequency of official announcement)
II. Fee-Free Voting Process
Our users can vote for different projects with OKB on our OKEx Token Listing Vote webpage. All OKB will be returned to the voters after the vote ends, please see Section IV. for our detailed handling process. The vote result will decide whether the candidate can be listed on OKEx Token Trading area. After the vote ends, the top 3 projects have a chance to be listed on OKEx Token Trading area. However, OKEx reserves the right of final decision on project listing and delisting.
- Duration: each round lasts for 3 days and 3 projects will be selected.
- Rules: OKEx users and Prime Investors are eligible to vote.
- a) Each Prime Investor can only endorse 1 project. OKB is not required for the endorsement. The top 3 projects in the vote must have the endorsement from at least 3 Prime Investors to be eligible for listing on OKEx.
- b) OKEx users can vote by using OKB. 1 vote costs 0.1OKB. Users can vote on multiple projects. The minimum number of votes per user to be cast on a project is 1. The votes cast cannot be canceled during the vote.
- The OKB used for voting can still enjoy the benefits of our Happy Friday Program, but the security deposit from the project team cannot.
For details and application of Prime Investors, please refer to:
Project teams may assign vote-incentive tokens to encourage more users to vote. The rules are as follows:
1. After successful listing, users can receive vote-incentive tokens in proportion to their votes.
2. The vote-incentive tokens will be delivered to users in 2 installments: the first half 7 days after the listing day, and the other half 14 days after the listing day.
3. Project teams may choose not to assign any, or to carry out non-deductible adjustments to the amount of vote-incentive tokens in the middle of the voting period.
For example, Project A had assigned 1 million vote-incentive tokens and received 1 million votes in total. As such, each supporting users would receive 1 vote-incentive token.
IV. Incentive Vote Mechanism
New daily ranking and incentive vote mechanism are launched. Every round of voting involves several “new vote challenge” periods. At the end of each period, top 3 candidate projects with the highest number of new votes will be awarded 15%, 10% and 5% of the number of new votes according to order as incentive votes. Vote auditing and incentive votes assignment will be completed within 5 minutes after a voting day ends.
- To be eligible for listing on OKEx, the top 3 projects in the OKEx Token Listing Vote must have received the endorsement of at least 3 Prime Investors. If there are projects with the same score in a vote, we will select the winner by considering the report from our listing review committee and the amount of security deposit.
- After a voting round ends, OKEx will review and check all the data involved to ensure the fairness and impartiality of the vote. We will announce our findings to protect the interests of our investors. Once we found any team who tamper with the voting process, including but not limited to manipulating multiple accounts for voting, corrupting others for voting for themselves, we will disqualify the team from the listing vote immediately. If any of the top 3 projects in the vote is disqualified, they will be replaced by their runner-up in the vote. We will make an announcement to confirm the listing result and launch OKB trading pairs.
- After we have launched the OKB trading pairs for the tokens for 1 week, we will evaluate the liquidity, and the demand and feedback of our users to decide if we should also launch BTC/ETH/USDT trading pairs for the tokens.
- Users are welcome to monitor and report the candidates of the OKEx Token Listing Vote. If a user is able to provide evidence to support that there is any problem with the projects or the projects have violated the rules of the vote, we will reward the user with 500-5,000 OKB based on the degree of contribution.
- OKEx reserves the right to cancel the listing of an eligible project if we have found any major issue or major technical risk.
VI. OKB Return Process
- Projects which will be listed: All the OKB used for voting will be returned to the voters within 24 hours after the project is listed.
- Projects which will NOT be listed: If the team wishes to continue to run for the next round, users will have to claim back their OKB manually. We will recalculate the score before the next round starts. However, if the team does NOT want to run for the next round, all OKB used for voting will be returned to our users automatically.