We will perform a system update from 12:00-18:00 May 22, 2018 (Hong Kong time) for the launch of a new feature, “My Wallet”. The update will take approximately 5 hours. Please note that during this period, funds deposit, withdrawal, and transfer will be unavailable.(For Futures Trading users, please add margin for your positions in advance if necessary to avoid risks. Funds transfer will not be available during the update.)
These are the new features and changes of the update:
- My Wallet serves as the main account for token deposit, withdrawal, and transfer. Spot Account no longer handles the above-mentioned operations.
- Loyalty points transfer will be required to be operated in “My Wallet”
- The assets in your account will not be affected by the update
- To perform trades, please go to My Wallet to transfer funds to trading accounts such as Spot Account / Futures Account.
- My Wallet is also available for sub accounts. All transfers between master and sub-accounts are executed via My Wallet.
- For details of the new feature, please refer to: Guide to My Wallet
- iOS users may scan the QR code below to download our App beta to try out the new feature after the update:
- API request addresses are the same. We provide new ports, which will be available right after the update, for funds transfer. Please see the below for the parameters:
Port name: Internal Funds Transfer
Request Category: post
Request: Url /api/v1/funds_transfer.do