- What Tokens are Supported?
OK PiggyBank supports the following tokens:
which are also the tokens available for margin trading. More tokens will be available soon!
- What Are the Rules of Sends and Receives?
Assets can be transferred between OKEx account and OK Piggybank anytime in real time.
- Is My Principal Safe in OK PiggyBank?
Of course! Your principal is absolutely safe in OK PiggyBank. You are not going to lose any tokens (without considering market volatility).
- How to Check My Annualized Rate of Return?
If you transfer funds into OK PiggyBank today (26th), you will receive the return the day after tomorrow (28th) at 5-6pm (CET), then you can check your annualized rate of return.
- When Can I Get My Return?
Interest will start accruing on the second day of sending funds into OK PiggyBank (after 5pm). And you will be able to receive your return on the third day (after 5pm). The return will then be sent to OK PiggyBank automatically and begin accruing interest.
Interest will not be accrued on the day of transferring funds out of the OK PiggyBank. You may choose to auto-transfer your available assets in your wallet (supported tokens only) to the OK PiggyBank every day at 5pm. However, the transfer may delay as it may take time for the system to process.
- What is Available Daily Interest?
Part of the interest accrued from margin trading will be distributed to OK PiggyBank users as returns. In the future, OKEx will take 15% of the available daily interest as the platform’s income. For now, this platform income will be injected into margin trading insurance fund for covering societal loss. The remaining 85% of the available daily interest will be distributed to OK PiggyBank users based on the amount of tokens that they are holding in their accounts. OKEx may use the platform income for other purposes in the future.
- Is There Any Transfer Limit?
There are currently no limits on the transfer amount and number between OK PiggyBank and OKEx accounts. However, we may make changes in the future depending on circumstances.