The principal function of OKEx is to provide a fair, orderly and efficient market for the trading of digital assets. In furtherance of this, OKEx launched OK Jumpstart, a token sale platform to help quality blockchain projects go public and get listed in a liquid and world-class market, and at the same time, help fueling the growth of the blockchain market and ecosystem healthily. On account of OKEx’s advanced technology and professional expertise in blockchain, OK Jumpstart is made possible to support our deep and probably the most liquid market of the world, meeting the needs of project teams, our retail and also institutional traders.
I. Application Guidance
To ensure the token sale is a fair and open process, a subscription and allotment approach will be adopted on OK Jumpstart. The whole token sale process includes subscription, allotment, and result announcement, and is only open to OKB holders. The details of application are as follows:
Step 1: Subscribing with OKB
- OKB is the only accepted token for subscription and settlement
- An oversubscription mechanism is adopted. We will announce the total supply and the oversubscription limit before the official launch of a token sale.
- There is an upperlimit on the token subscription amount for each account. The rules will be announced before each token sale.
- The subscription will be open for 30 minutes. When the time is up or the oversubscription limit is reached, the subscription session will be closed and the allotment session will begin.
Step 2: Allotment Result
- Users will be assigned an allotment coefficient by our system based on their amount of OKB holding. The allotment coefficient is directly proportional to the allotment probability. Please refer to Section IV for the detailed formula.
- After the allotment calculation process is complete, the tokens will be credited to the allotted users’ OKEx wallet accounts. The corresponding amount of OKB will be deducted automatically. The OKB of the unallotted portion will be released.
※Allotment Tips: Holding OKB Continuously
- Hold a minimum of 500 OKB daily for 7 days before the token sale subscription for participation.
- Hold 2,500 OKB daily for the maximum allotment coefficient. The allotment coefficient for holding 500 OKB daily for 7 days is 1; for holding 1,000 is 2; for holding 2,500 is 5, which is also the 5 times of holding 500 OKB. Please refer to Section IV for details
- If a user has decreased his/her OKB holdings or stopped holding OKB, he/she can re-participate in the subscription by buying a large amount of OKB.
All projects launched on OK Jumpstart will be supported by OKEx and its global partners:
- The project listed on OKEx will be launched with trading pair(s) against OKB, BTC, ETH, and/or USDT. At least one of these trading pairs will be launched on the subscription day.
- If the projectmatches the compliance and other requirements of OKEx’s partners, OKEx may refer the project to fiat-exchanges, such as OKCoin Korea and OKCoin.com, which may offer priority listing opportunities to the project.
III. Risk Warning
- Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. This announcement and any other information on OKEx are not to be regarded as investment advice. OKEx is not responsible for any losses generated by using the information thereof.
- Any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the process or the operations of the subscription will be disqualified from OK Jumpstart.
- In case of dispute, OK Jumpstart reserves the final right of decision.
IV. Subscription Rules
- Allotment Formula
The following formula will be used for the calculation of a user’s allotment:
- Individual Allotment Coefficient
The individual allotment coefficient can be found on the OK Jumpstart page. The coefficient is determined by the 7-day OKB holdings of the user:
7-day OKB Holdings = the sum of OKB amount a user has held for the late 7 days. It shares the same formula with the OKB Happy Friday program:
The OKB holdings of the 7thday = the OKB snapshot amount of the 7thday;
The daily OKB holdings of the first 6 days = the smaller value of either the OKB snapshot amount of the day or the OKB holdings of the following day.
Calculation period: 7 days before the subscription to 1 day before the subscription. For example, if the first session of the subscription starts on Apr 9th, then the calculation period will be Apr 2ndto 8th. The allotment coefficient will then be determined by the OKB holding amount of the 7 days.
- Allotment Example:
The token supply on OK Jumpstart is 300 and the oversubscription limit is 1,500. User A, B, C, and D wish to participate. The 7-day OKB holdings of the 4 users are as follows:
A – 5,000 OKB
B – 10,000 OKB
C – 18,000 OKB
D – 1,000 OKB
Then the individual allotment coefficient of each user is 1, 2, 5, 0 respectively. User D will not be eligible for the subscription.
Let us assume that the subscription amount of user A, B, C, are 800, 300, and 400 tokens respectively, the corresponding amount of OKB will then be locked up. After the subscription ends, they will be allotted the following number of tokens based on their coefficients: