This position requires you to work independently in your current location.
Applicant needs to have relevant local experience and a successful track record.
OKEx has quickly become one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges globally. Are you ready to join us as industry leaders in shaping the future of the cryptocurrency landscape?
We are looking for Community Managers who can nurture and grow our online and offline presence in local cryptocurrency communities.
Community Managers will be representing the OKEx brand and must be very knowledgeable about our services and the broader cryptocurrency landscape.
The ideal candidate should be confident in engaging with industry peers and exchange users, and thinking creatively on new ways to engage with the community.
You will be the face of the OKEx community in your region, responsible for all local community engagements.
- Address and handle customer complaints/issues on social media and chats
- Grow online and offline community engagement
- Plan and execute community events in your region
- Other projects contributing to regional growth assigned by superiors
- At least 1 year experience in Community management, Customer support or event planning
- Excellent communication, self motivation and attention to detail
- Presentable and able to represent OKEx in your region
- Capable of planning and executing regular community events
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in your local language.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.