Users that fulfill the application requirements can apply for a higher-tier transaction fee trial. Once the application is approved, a new transaction fee tier will be implemented at 00:00 (HKT, UTC+8) the following day. Every trial lasts for 30 days and the system will review the user’s trading volume on the 15th and the 30th day. If the requirements are met, users can continue to enjoy the higher-tier transaction fee; if they failed, they will be downgraded to their original tier and cannot re-apply in 3 months.
- KYC Level: KYC 3 for individual users, KYC2 for corporate users;
- Qualified Fee Tier: ≥ Fee Tier 2
- Assets Requirement:
Assets Balance at the Time of Application
Asset Balance ≥ 10 BTC or hold ≥ 35,000 OKB
Asset Balance ≥ 20 BTC or hold ≥ 70,000 OKB
Asset Balance ≥ 30 BTC or hold ≥ 105,000 OKB
Asset Balance ≥ 50 BTC or hold ≥ 175,000 OKB
Asset Balance ≥ 100 BTC or hold ≥ 350,000 OKB
Asset Balance ≥ 150 BTC or hold ≥ 525,000 OKB
- Review Criteria
Once the trial transaction fee tier is implemented, the system will review user’s account on the 15th and 30th day.
- The first review will take place on the 15th day. The system will determine whether the user has achieved 50% of the required trading volume of the trial tier.
- If trading volume is reached, user can continue to enjoy transaction discount;
- If trading volume is not reached, trial will be deemed as failed. The system will determine the actual transaction fee tier according to user’s past 30 days trading volume;
- If user has passed the first review, the second review will take place on the 30th day since the trial is implemented. The system will determine whether the user has achieved 100% of the required trading volume of the trial tier.
- If trading volume is reached, the trial is deemed as successful;
- If trading volume is not reached, trial will be deemed as failed;
- The system will determine the actual transaction fee tier according to user’s past 30 days trading volume, no matter the trial is successful or not;
- Successful users can continue to apply for higher transaction tier trial. Failed users cannot reapply for trials within 3 months.
- During the trial period, if the user’s actual tier is higher than the trial tier on a specific day, transaction fees will be charged based on the best tier rate.